Thursday 19 May 2011

The Phruity Phavorite

Time to just sit back, relax and put my feet up. My problem is I cant do that, even when I should be sleeping like normal people. My downtime ends up being a little different to your average..

This evening has been no different, I popped past to see how my good friend Nick was getting on with his S13, it was in a million pieces. I wasn't exactly in the mood for a jigsaw puzzle but after a yarn and a feed of pumpkin soup I was fueled for a bit of a mission. To where I wasn't sure...

After working late shifts for a couple of weeks, you turn into a bit of an insomniac. Normal, right??

Im a devoted Mitsubishi fan, but sadly they make pretty average daily drivers. Smoke all colours of the rainbow, excessive petrol use and tick when you are trying to be inconspicuous. So I am happily back to where I started.

This little car has been in my possession for best part of five years and I doubt I'll ever sell it after getting it back a few months ago. Offers are welcome though!

Yes, I realise its just your average nana spec Honda Civic with plenty of battle scars. I get heaps of shit for owning it, but she's my favorite out of all the cars I have owned and it gets me to work every day without phail.

I forget that it's running half time because it's so quiet, uses no oil and the best part is it gets almost six hundred kilometres to forty litres of 91. Beat that haters!

The only down side is some moron decided to lower it on a set of adjustable suspension which makes it bounce all over the road. Oh, and the show spec steel wheels.

I had big dreams of buying it a set of wheels and making it nice and flush but my good friend Bryce saw right through this and provided the perfect sticker instead. (When he reads this I will get a text along the lines of "Where the F*&% is my blog post?")

Since I have gone off on a major tangent, I'll stop typing and provide you with my three favorite photos which i took a few months ago.





Listen to this song before you depart, Mac Miller - Donald Trump

Normal people are sleeping right now so I better do the same.

Thanks for stopping by.

Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment