Monday 16 May 2011

Whose idea was this?

Usually I sit here with a little bit of direction in regards to what I want to write, this morning is the complete opposite... Since my last post I have consumed copious amounts of pumpkin soup and in the last week spent more evenings intoxicated than I have sober.. Time to be productive!

This evening three of us decided to go and take a few sweet pics up at the Mount Victoria lookout.. On arriving at out destination we found ourselves in the middle of a pitch black tornado.. So we continued on what turned out to be a wild goose chase for decent lighting.

We found light, more wind and a good place to stand and talk shit for about an hour... Until we were interrupted by a security guard in a quite feminine Suzuki Swift. It was brief visit but he managed to get his two cents in and find his own jokes pretty amusing.

Out of all the photos we took these are the only ones that are a quarter decent. But as everything goes here at Phresh & Phruity, its all about the learning curve.




I wish I had a good snap of how unique the paint job looks on the Evo I, words can't describe it at all (I dont want to offend the owner by saying the wrong colour)

On tomorrows to do list, along with the Corollas roof rust, I need to acquire a tripod so I can continue to master manual mode... If you want to come along and listen to me swear at my mistakes feel free, there will be no charge. Alternatively, if you want to come show me up then go for it!

Quick thank you to the reduced to clear store who supplied me with many glass bottles of 7up for sweet F A. Can't forget Dom and Jake who decided to come out for a bit of a mission.

Will try not to phail next time!

Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment